An award-winning pastry artist shares her secrets for creating classic gingerbread houses and a bounty of other gingerbread whimsies, including a gingerbread space rocket, robot, and chess set!
- Includes 16 beautiful projects for bakers of all ages and skill levels.
- Provides step-by-step instructions for making the perfect gingerbread, creating and coloring icing, and putting them together for fun edible art pieces to display and enjoy all year long.
- Every recipe is paired with beautiful full-color photos, including progress photos for ease of understanding.
- Pastry and decorating tips and techniques are also provided.
- 176 pages.
- 8-1/4 inches wide by 10-1/4 inches high.
A pastry artist based in Ottawa, Canada, author and photographer Catherine Beddall is a two-time winner of the CMHC/Habitat for Humanity's gingerbread house competition in Ottawa, and 2011 winner of the Canadian Gingerbread House Championship. She runs her own business, and she is a pastry arts instructor at Algonquin College.
- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Peter Pauper Press (July 1, 2016)
- ISBN-13: 978-1441319807