A secret underwater world brought to life: In this book, readers will discover the plants and animals that make up the rich, interconnected ecosystem of a mountain pond. Over the pond, the water is a mirror, reflecting the sky. But under the water is a hidden world of minnows darting, beavers diving, and tadpoles growing. These secrets and many others are waiting to be discovered.over and under the pond.
• An entertaining and educational look at the beauty the ecosystem has to offer. Stunning illustrations paired with an easy-to-follow storyline make this a great read for any early elementary school student
• Includes a glossary of animals that live in, near, and around the mountain pond to enrich the reading experience
• Inspires a love of nature and encourages young minds to explore the world around them
- Grade Level: Kindergarten and up
- Hardcover: 48 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books (March 7, 2017)
- ISBN-13: 978-1452145426