A book for one. A book for two. A book for different points of view.
This clever and colorful picture book of opposites will change the way you see things, literally. Turn the book upside down and your perspective alters: Left becomes right; high becomes low; empty becomes full! Great as a rhyming read-aloud, and even better with a friend, this book of two points of view begs to be shared and will immerse booklovers of all ages in a unique reading experience.
• Strikingly designed, colorfully illustrated, and playfully written
• Features a playful exploration of shapes and opposites will thrill parents and teachers
• Read-aloud book with friendly rhyming text and gentle optical illusions
This playful exploration of shapes and opposites will thrill parents and teachers, and offers young readers-alone or readers-aloud a friendly rhyming text and gentle optical illusions to invite them to look and look again.
This book is perfect for:
• Lovers of beautiful picture books
- Grade Level: Preschool and up
- Hardcover: 52 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books (November 5, 2019)
- ISBN-13: 978-1452183343