Toys, puzzles, and games for artistic and creative play
Non-Digital, but Modern
Mudpuppy was launched in 1992. From an early specialization in puzzles, we expanded to our current offering of puzzles, journals, diaries, educational games, and non-digital toys for children and the young at heart.
Andy Warhol, Eric Carle, Little Feminist…
Mudpuppy collaborates with new and well-known artists and illustrators. We have collections such as Andy Warhol, Eric Carle, and Little Feminist.
- 36-PIECE PUZZLE: The 36-piece jigsaw puzzle is perfect for children ages 3 and up transitioning out of jumbo puzzle pieces. The finished puzzle measures 12” x 9. Perfect for a train or airplane tray!
- COLORFUL ARTWORK: Kids will love working on this puzzle featuring a map of the United States.
- TAKE IT WITH YOU: The 6.5” x 7.5” 100% cotton silkscreened muslin drawstring storage bag makes it easy to take with you for puzzle time on the go. The bag includes a postcard with the completed puzzle art and is ideal to keep pieces safe and damage-free.
- SAFE MATERIALS: The puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper, the packaging contains 70% recycled paper and it is printed with nontoxic inks. Makes a great gift!
- SCREEN-FREE FUN: For over 25 years, Mudpuppy has created quality non-digital puzzles, games and toys for children and families that facilitate creative play and imaginative thinking. All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations.