Toys, puzzles, and games for artistic and creative play
Non-Digital, but Modern
Mudpuppy was launched in 1992. From an early specialization in puzzles, we expanded to our current offering of puzzles, journals, diaries, educational games, and non-digital toys for children and the young at heart.
Andy Warhol, Eric Carle, Little Feminist…
Mudpuppy collaborates with new and well-known artists and illustrators. We have collections such as Andy Warhol, Eric Carle, and Little Feminist.
- 1,000-PIECE PUZZLE: The 1,000-piece Hot Dogs A-Z puzzle is perfect for kids and those young at heart, ages 8 to 99 and up. The finished puzzle measures 20” x 27” and is fun for the entire family to complete together.
- 26 DOGS: Creatively illustrated, the puzzle features 26 dog breeds, one for each letter of the alphabet. The whole family will enjoy learning about some common and uncommon dog breeds. And finding some favorite hidden dog treats as well.
- STURDY STORAGE BOX: The durable 11.25” x 8.25” x 2” storage box shows the completed puzzle artwork and is an ideal place to keep pieces safe, together, and free from damage. Also makes a great gift!
- PUZZLE ART: Painter and illustrator Carolyn Gavin created the artwork depicted in this puzzle. The box includes an insert with more information about the artist and her vibrant artwork.
- SCREEN-FREE FUN: For over 25 years, Mudpuppy has created quality non-digital puzzles, games, and toys for children and families that facilitate creative play and imaginative thinking. All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations.