Let the iridescent lotus flowers on this inviting journal inspire the words you pen on the pages within. Illustration by fantasy artist Stephanie Law.
Peter Pauper Press journals combine beauty and practicality. Sturdy hardcover volume with a classic sewn binding. Write expansively within the pages of this oversize journal.Beautiful journal is a pleasure to use. Perfect for pen and pencil alike. Pens and fine-line markers lay down crisp ink without feathering or bleed-through. Colored pencil shows up vividly. Graphite erases cleanly with light pressure. Thoughtful detailing like matching endpapers and raised headbands.
- Iridescent highlights illuminate the cover design.
- A deep plum-colored satin ribbon marker with which to keep your place.
- Journal diary provides lightly-lined pages for your personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems.
- 192 lightly-lined opaque pages with classic gold gilt edges.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Popular larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.