Take a trip to the wild and wondrous Amazon rainforest, and discover the plants, animals, and people that call this amazing place home!
- Discover the Amazon's resources, why it is called ''the lungs of the Earth,'' and how essential it is to our everyday lives.
- Question-and-answer format breaks down information into manageable chunks.
- Informal, kid-friendly language is breezy and fun.
- Jokes and riddles sprinkled throughout add to the appeal.
- Discover the answers to all the questions you have about the Amazon rainforest in one lively, colorful, and fact-packed book.
- Sturdy hardcover book measures 6'' wide x 9'' high.
- 48 pages.
- Ages 7 and up.