Vincent van Gogh's painting Branches of an Almond Tree in Blossom graces the cover of this gorgeous journal.
Lovely and functional
Peter Pauper Press journals combine beauty and practicality. Sturdy hardcover volume with a classic sewn binding. Write expansively within the pages of this oversize journal.Beautiful journal is a pleasure to use. Perfect for pen and pencil alike. Pens and fine-line markers lay down crisp ink without feathering or bleed-through. Colored pencil shows up vividly. Graphite erases cleanly with light pressure. Thoughtful detailing like matching blue endpapers and raised headbands.
- Silver foil accents and glossy embossed decorations enhance this airy design.
- An elegant ribbon marker marks your place.
- Journal diary provides lightly-lined pages for your personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems.
- 192 lightly-lined opaque pages
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Popular larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use