Toys, puzzles, and games for artistic and creative play
Non-Digital, but Modern
Mudpuppy was launched in 1992. From an early specialization in puzzles, we expanded to our current offering of puzzles, journals, diaries, educational games, and non-digital toys for children and the young at heart.
Andy Warhol, Eric Carle, Little Feminist…
Mudpuppy collaborates with new and well-known artists and illustrators. We have collections such as Andy Warhol, Eric Carle, and Little Feminist.
- 500-PIECE PUZZLE: The 500-piece colorful jigsaw puzzle is just the right level of challenge for families with children ages 8 and older. It's sure to provide hours of memorable, quality entertainment.
- FUN, COLORFUL ILLUSTRATIONS: This flawless fit jigsaw puzzle features a series of colorful birds that represent each letter of the alphabet. This fun and eye-catching illustration by Carolyn Gavin will keep young minds entertained while they learn.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS: Mudpuppy uses continuous quality control checks during production to ensure there is virtually no puzzle dust. Each piece is printed with no glare, non-toxic inks.
- EASY HANDLING: The 500 puzzle pieces are thick and sturdy, and the back sides are a white matte finish. The completed puzzle measures 20” x 20" and the package measures 8” x 8” x 2".
- SCREEN-FREE FUN: For over 25 years, Mudpuppy has created quality non-digital puzzles, games and toys for children and families that facilitate creative play and imaginative thinking. All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations.