Toys, puzzles, and games for artistic and creative play
Non-Digital, but Modern
Mudpuppy was launched in 1992. From an early specialization in puzzles, we expanded to our current offering of puzzles, journals, diaries, educational games, and non-digital toys for children and the young at heart.
Andy Warhol, Eric Carle, Little Feminist…
Mudpuppy collaborates with new and well-known artists and illustrators. We have collections such as Andy Warhol, Eric Carle, and Little Feminist.
- 1,000-PIECE PUZZLE: The 1,000-Piece Cool Cats A-Z Jigsaw Puzzle is perfect for kids and those young at heart ages 8 to 99 and up. The finished puzzle measures 20” x 27” and is fun for the entire family to complete together.
- 23 CATS: Creatively illustrated, the puzzle features 23 cat breeds, with each representing a different letter of the alphabet. The whole family will enjoy learning about some common and uncommon cats. And finding some hidden cat treats as well.
- STURDY STORAGE BOX: The durable 11.25” x 8.25” x 2” storage box shows the completed puzzle artwork and is an ideal place to keep pieces safe, together, and free from damage. Also makes a great gift.
- PUZZLE ART: Painter and illustrator Carolyn Gavin created the whimsical artwork featured in this charming puzzle. The box includes an insert with more information about the artist and her vibrant artwork.
- SCREEN-FREE FUN: For over 25 years, Mudpuppy has created quality non-digital puzzles, games, and toys for children and families that facilitate creative play and imaginative thinking. All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations.