You may know Dude Perfect from their mind-blowing, world record-breaking, viral trick shot videos and hilarious Overtime videos! NOW, with the guys’ new, massive, photo-intensive book Dude Perfect 101 Tricks, Tips, and Cool Stuff, you’ll experience a behind-the-scenes look at their stunts and their personal lives, PLUS step-by-step instructions so you can attempt their tricks at home!
At Dude Perfect, we do everything we can to bring families closer together, and that’s why we’re excited to share this book with you. Follow our step-by-step instructions to have your own Dude Perfect–style fun!
Tweens and teens, ages 8 to 12, will enjoy complete panda-monium with this in-depth look at Dude Perfect: five guys who are kickin' it, throwin' it, tossin' it, and shootin' it for more than 55 million YouTube subscribers and more than twelve billion views.
With an oversize format and fun, informative graphics, Dude Perfect 101 Tricks, Tips, and Cool Stuff includes . . .
- Step-by-step instructions to perform your own real life trick shots using everyday objects.
- A behind-the-scenes view of those hilarious Overtime videos and extreme sports moments.
- Dude Perfect teaching about what a blast patience, perseverance, teamwork, friendship, and faith can be.
- Fun science facts behind the seemingly impossible tricks—because really, how did they do that?!
- Infographics with "No way!" truths from the inspirational to the absurd.
- A deeper look into each Dude's personal life, including stats, favorite stunts, and insights.
Each trick in Dude Perfect 101 Tricks, Tips, and Cool Stuff is the perfect combination of challenging and doable to keep your young reader off-screen for hours. This interactive book is a great gift for birthdays, Easter baskets, holiday gift giving, or just because.
Whether your own trickster wants to perform solo, challenge a friend, or host a family date night, this visually engaging book is a slam dunk for anyone who is young at heart.
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson (June 22, 2021)
- ISBN-13: 978-1400217076