This fictional biography of Batman launches the exciting start of the Stories Change the World series from Brad Meltzer and Chris Eliopoulos, the team behind the New York Times bestselling Ordinary People Change the World books
This picture book is the perfect way to introduce young readers to Bruce Wayne and his rise to becoming Batman. After losing his parents at a young age, Bruce Wayne dedicates his life to cleaning up the streets of Gotham. Even without traditional superpowers, his perseverance and commitment to justice carry him through battles against villains.
The Stories Change the World series retells beloved, iconic fictional tales of heroism, providing a lively and fun first version of the myth and why it's inspirational, and serving as a fantastic stepping stone to get young readers interested in nonfiction biographies.
Included in each book are:
• A timeline of key moments in the story's history
• Images of important film, TV, and cartoon versions of the story
• Comic-book-style illustrations that are in the superhero's life story
• Childhood moments that influenced the hero
• Facts that make great conversation-starters
• A character trait that makes the character heroic and that readers can aspire to
You’ll want to collect each book in this dynamic series!
- Age Range: Kindergarten and up
- Hardcover: 40 pages
- Publisher: Dial Books (September 27, 2022)
- ISBN-13: 978-0525555988