40+ things to create, draw, and make!
Featuring art from the beloved New York Times bestselling picture book Iggy Peck, Architect, this activity book contains kid-friendly projects of all kinds and is perfect for young builders and creators.
With a focus on real-world problems, this book shows kids how architects help shape and support strong communities. With tons of space to sketch out plans, kids will soon be building a dream along with Iggy Peck.
Learn how to:
* Imagine a brand-new cityscape
* Invent energy-saving gizmos
* Design a dwelling on Mars
* Draw a gargoyle
* Build a bridge of marshmallows and spaghetti
And much more!
- Age Range: 5 and up
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Harry N. Abrams (August 15, 2017)
- ISBN-13: 978-1419718922