The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.
Jane Austen’s enduring wit deserves to be displayed. It’s only proper. With a line pulled from her early novel Northanger Abbey, our reusable Jane Austen Quote Tea Towels provide a touch of high society for your home. They’re made from 100% cotton that’s soft, washable, and ready to do your bidding. Our tea towels are digitally printed for distinct black script and decoration with a sensibility for design your literary-minded houseguests will appreciate.
- Tried and true 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for crisp print and softness
- Towel dimensions: 28" x 29"
- Artwork dimensions: 8" x 11.5"
- Made in the U.S.A.
Every Storiarts purchase helps kids in need learn to read!