Young animal lovers will enjoy endless imaginative play with this animal building set. The 10 amazing animals can be built at the same time, each in its own setting. And, while kids are busy building and playing, they’re also developing key skills. Kids' brick-built animals for LEGO® beginners! Youngsters will go wild for these easy-to-build LEGO animals. The 10 easy-to-build toys include a peacock with stand, bull, penguin with ice, dinosaur with rocks, unicorn, ostrich with nest, snail, hippo with a bird on its back, panda bear with bamboo trees and a giraffe with a tree. As kids build and rearrange the figures and accessories, they discover the joy of construction and immerse themselves in imaginative role-play. Inspire creative skills with LEGO Classic building toys LEGO Classic sets put creative construction and imaginative play into kids' hands. Once the simple guides and fun models get them building, they'll never want to stop!
- Kids build 10 fun, familiar animals, then get creative using the kit for imaginative, open-ended play. Add to this the unlimited possibilities free-building bring and… anything is possible!
- This creative toy builds into a peacock, bull, penguin, dinosaur, unicorn, ostrich, snail, hippo, panda, giraffe… and absolutely anything kids can imagine! With 1,500 awesome bricks, the animals are just the beginning!
- Youngsters enjoy building and playing with their models, and developing their own creations. Kids can also expand the fun by combining the bricks and pieces with other LEGO® toys.
- Boys and girls aged 4 and over will love this animal building kit. Versatile, fun and educational, this LEGO® toy makes an ideal Christmas holiday, birthday or any-other-day gift for any animal-loving child.
- With 1,500 LEGO® bricks for kids to get creative with, there's no need to be restricted to building animals as they develop their construction skills – the possibilities are endless!
- This animal playset is battery free, so the fun never stops! All that’s needed is a child’s imagination to fuel the creative fun. Hands-on building toys like this encourage a wide range of developmental benefits.