Kids can pretend to create new breeds of dinosaur and help Owen Grady stop dinosaur escapes with this LEGO Jurassic World Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout 75939 toy playset. It features a knock-down ‘glass’ wall function, brick-built dinosaur egg incubator, microscope and adjustable robot arm, laptop element and pop-up panel with an ‘alarm' message to inspire creative play. This fun building set for kids includes 2 minifigures and a baby Ankylosaurus and Triceratops toy dinosaur figures to play out unlimited Jurassic World adventures. It also comes with step-by-step instructions so even beginners can enjoy the fun of LEGO construction. LEGO Jurassic World sets make brilliant birthday presents for fans of all ages. They feature molded, buildable dinosaur figures, minifigures, detailed vehicles and more to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, play out original stories or just build and display the collectible models.
- Hours of creative role-play fun awaits children with this Dr. Wu´s Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout 75939 toy playset, featuring a detailed, brick-built version of Dr. Wu’s lab from LEGO Jurassic World
- Kids can dream up exciting Jurassic World stories of scientific breakthroughs and dinosaur escapes with 2 minifigures – Owen Grady and Dr. Henry Wu – plus baby Triceratops and Ankylosaurus toy figures
- Features a knock-down ‘glass' wall function, brick-built dinosaur egg incubator, microscope and adjustable robot arm, laptop element, pop-up panel with an ‘alarm’ message and more to spark fans’ imaginations
- There are so many ways to play with this 164-piece building kit, making it an excellent toy for creative boys and girls aged 6 and up to introduce them to LEGO Jurassic World sets
- The lab measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep – a compact size to pack in a bag for play on the go – and combines brilliantly with other LEGO Jurassic World sets for even more play options