A sweet and amusing story to which little picky eaters can relate: If Little Pea doesn't eat all of his sweets, there will be no vegetables for dessert! What's a young pea to do? A delightful twist on a classic parent predicament, children will enjoy the unique tale and find themselves relating with Little Peamore than expected.
• An entertaining story about meal times with charming text that families can enjoy together
• Features simple, yet impactful illustrations that are engaging and help readers connect to the story
• Amy Krouse Rosenthal is a Chicago-based writer and Mama Pea. She is the author of Encyclopedia of Our Ordinary Life. This is her first children's book
- Grade Level: Preschool and up
- Hardcover: 36 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books (February 17, 2005)
- ISBN-13: 978-0811846585