Mood Flip Book: Help Kids to Identify and Manage Their Emotions
''How do I feel?'' ''What can I do?'' This simple tool helps youngsters identify their feelings and accept or cope with intense or difficult emotions.
- Facial expressions depict a range of feelings and moods -- from happy to sad, friendly to shy, discouraged to angry, and more -- that can be matched to the child's current state.
- The backs of each card suggest several strategies relevant to the feeling or mood, including asking for help, deep breathing, talking, finding a quiet place to calm down, and asking for a turn.
- Flipbook displays 24 moods or feelings.
- 43 strategies.
- 48 laminated pages.
- Flip Book measures 6-1/2'' wide x 7-3/4'' high.
- Wire-o binding with built-in accordion stand.
- Recommended for ages 3 to 8, and up.