As We All Know...You Can Pick Your Nose, But You Can't Pick Your Family!
So why not laugh about it?
This laugh-out-loud party game uses bits of comedian Jeff Foxworthy's material that mix and match to create wacky situations that families and friends will love! Play the original game, and get the expansion/travel pack to add to it for additional cards!
One player reads a set up card, like 'While walking past my sister's bedroom, I heard her say…' and then other players choose a punch line card to fill in the blank, hoping the reader will pick theirs as the best:
- Featured on and played by the Tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon, Rachael Ray show and more! It's a hilarious game about crazy family members and even crazier situations-perfect for game nights with friends and family!
- Read a setup card aloud, like, “when my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurt out…”
- Then everyone else chooses a punch line card to finish the phrase, like maybe, “you are not the father!” or “somebody took a trip to the land of bad decisions.”
- And then the reader picks The funniest one to give that player a point-soo you gotta think about who the reader is and what they'll find funny!
- Made and played by comedian Jeff Foxworthy; for 4 to 12 players, ages 14+