Why conquer the globe when you can conquer the universe instead? The Risk Deep Space game is an exciting space-based twist on the classic Risk strategy game. Using superior strategy, players take their battles into the deep realms of the galaxy in attempt to take over the planets and attack adversaries. Players mine for Ore and Gem resources, send Recruits to build bases, and battle intergalactic enemies. Only the strong will survive in this unpredictable game of space domination. This strategy board game can be played in less time than the classic Risk game, making it a fun choice for a night of family gaming. It's a great space-themed gift for fans of tabletop games and strategy board games. The game is for 2-4 players, ages 10 and up.
- CONQUER THE UNIVERSE: Why conquer the globe when you can conquer the universe instead? The Risk Deep Space strategy game is an exciting spaced-based twist on the classic Risk board game
- OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD ACTION: Battle for planets and attack intergalactic adversaries with a roll of the dice. Players need recruits and resources as they strive to build bases on as many planets as possible
- ENGAGE IN BATTLE: In this space-themed board game, when a player advances onto an occupied planet, they must immediately stop and battle until just one player's Crew is left standing
- FASTER GAMEPLAY: The Risk Deep Space game can be played in less time than the classic Risk strategy board game. The first player to build on 4 planets wins the game
- UNPREDICTABLE GAMEPLAY: This strategy game for 2-4 players is a great choice for holiday gift giving, or a birthday gift for kids ages 10 and up