Perfect for any Easter basket, this interactive, lift-a-flap book explores Palm Sunday through Jesus’ resurrection, allowing your child to help tell the story by moving each flap that reveals what happens next.
The Easter story comes to life in this memorable, interactive Bible storybook created especially for young, curious minds. The playful art and kid-friendly, biblically accurate text engages children as a read aloud at home or at church. Lift the flap as you read along and discover the surprising truths of Jesus' life, death, and resurrection.
The Easter Story Peek-a-Bible:
- is perfect for children six and under
- tells the story of Easter in words a child can understand, with flaps that will engage them for multiple retellings
- has sturdy flaps that stand up to heavy use
- is an ideal size for lap reading or church time
Grade Level: Preschool and up
- Hardcover: 18 pages
- Publisher: Zonderkidz (February 1, 2001)
- ISBN-13: 978-0310979722