Farm Calendar - New Yorker Cover by Artist Ilonka Karasz, originally published on December 29th, 1945. The covers of The New Yorker have entertained and enlightened the magazine's readers for nearly a century. With unmatched visual sophistication and wit, they let no subject escape their scrutiny. A roster of extraordinary artists continues to create indelible images that are infinitely varied in style and tone, whether whimsical, provocative, serene, or lough-out-loud funny. From the iconic Eustace Tilley to spot-on images of contemporary life, The New Yorker's covers are always the talk of the town.
NY Puzzle Company puzzles are made with 100% recycled 80 point chipboard thickness. That’s 20% higher than most standard made puzzles. All puzzles are shaken before being boxed to help reduce the amount of puzzle dust.
- New Yorker Cover by Artist Ilonka Karasz, originally published on December 29th, 1945
- 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle - Made in the USA
- Linen Style Finish to reduce glare
- Finished Puzzle Size: 26.625'' x 19.25''
- Recommended Age: 13+ Years