In his quest for total domination, Darth Sidious tracked down what remained of five legendary dark side texts. Drawing from that knowledge, he wrote a sixth text—his own manifesto. These documents, along with several collected Sith objects, form the Book of Sith.
Book of Sith, containing legendary Star Wars dark side texts and Sith objects, has been hidden for generations within a black-and-red pyramid-shaped case. Now, with the touch of a button, all who are tempted may unlock the power and madness, and delve into the dark side. The deluxe interactive holocron case with sounds and lights contains 7 removable features, including a scrap of a Sith burial shroud and a Sith lightsaber crystal.
After inheriting more than a thousand years' worth of Sith secrets in the Sith Archives, Darth Sidious (also known as Emperor Palpatine) made it his quest to track down the most famous primary source documents by the great Sith Lords. Together, the fragments he recovered form the Book of Sith:
- Sorzus Syn's chronicle of the rise of the Sith Empire
- Darth Malgus's Great Galactic War journal
- Darth Bane's Rule of Two philosophies
- Mother Talzin's Wild Power Nightsisters instruction manual
- Darth Plagueis's musings on the nature of the dark side.
Anyone wishing to understand more about the dark secrets of the Sith order will want to study its origins and doctrines in the Book of Sith.
© 2013 Lucasfilm Ltd. and ™
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Becker & mayer; Vault Edition (February 10, 2012)
- ISBN-13: 978-1612182612