Developmental dinosaur playset
When a T. rex bursts through the iconic gates of Jurassic World, preschool dinosaur fans must help Owen rescue the baby triceratops and take it to safety on his motorcycle. From the entrance's opening gates to the T. rex's opening mouth; the high-voltage fence to the cool motorcycle with room on the seat for Owen and the baby triceratops – this playset is bursting with exciting action and fun features that develop kids’ construction and creative-thinking skills and fuel their imaginations.
- LEGO® DUPLO® Jurassic World T. rex and Triceratops Dinosaur Breakout (10939) is an exciting and engaging toy providing dinosaur-loving preschoolers with hands-on action and developmental fun.
- Includes a buildable entrance to Jurassic World with open-and-close fencing, a large T. rex with opening mouth, a baby triceratops and a dinosaur trainer figure, Owen Grady, with his motor cycle.
- An escaping T. rex to capture and a baby triceratops to rescue and care for inspire endless imaginative adventures and playful learning opportunities for young dinosaur fans.
- This preschool playset has got it all. Children aged 2 and up will develop key skills as they enjoy creative construction, caring role play, exciting action and endless, imaginative play.
- Measuring over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 18 in. (48 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep, this versatile, build-and-play toy is big on fun.
- Simple printed instructions make it easy for parents to share an enjoyable building experience and precious developmental milestones with their little one.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with colorful, toddler-friendly bricks and imaginative features to encourage open-ended, developmental fun.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it's been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous child safety standards.