Having a pet dragon is very fun.
He can sit, roll over, and play…
He can candle a birthday cake, lit a campfire, or so many other cool things…
But what if your dragon is sad because he is DIFFERENT than his friends?
What if he feel bad that his skin is red, and is not like any of his friends?
What if he’s worried that none of his friend has wings, tails and scales like him?
What if he’s so nervous because he’s different? What should you do?
You teach him about DIVERSITY!
- You teach him that we’re individuals and should celebrate our differences
- You teach him the difference in appearance, gender, skin color, and beliefs do not separate us
- You teach him that our differences make this world such a beautiful place
- You teach him that we’re all the same inside, and should embrace diversity
- And so much more
Get this book and learn how to teach your dragon about diversity!
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 6
- Paperback: 42 pages
- Publisher: DG Books Publishing (February 19, 2019)
- ISBN-13: 978-1948040778